Music is universal all around the world and is a powerful way to change your mood, as it can have a deep effect on your emotions and body. Certain types of music trigger your emotions differently. An example is listening to a fast pace tempo that allows you to feel upbeat and positive, whilst a slower tempo helps you unwind and relax.
Listening to Ayurveda music is a great way to release your stress of the day is to harmonize and balance yourself internally with soothing sounds.
The most relaxing sounds that reduce stress the best are those containing drums, flutes, Indian stringed-instruments, as well as native American and Celtic type sounds. Many people also enjoy listening to the soothing sounds of nature, such as birds, rain, and thunder.
Here are some links to our favourite Ayurveda tracks to help you relax, bring you vitality and joy:
- Beautiful Ayurveda Music (© Neptun Media GmbH & Avita GmbH. Ayurveda music by Michael Reimann, 2017) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOnzmXetVk
- Soothing Instrumental Music (© Neptun Media GmbH & Avita GmbH. 2080 Ayurveda Healing – Gomer Edwin Evans) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJwnTCLg7nk
- Relaxing Music- Spa, Sleep, Study (Ayurveda Gold by Chris Conway ©) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRCF2aBuVU
- Relaxing Music “Evening Meditation” Background for Yoga, Massage, Spa (Meditation Relax Music, 2014) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZbuj3RJcjI
- Indian Flute Music for Yoga: Bansuri music, Instrumental music, Calming music, Yoga music (Track Name: Mandala, Album: Indian Flute by NuMeditationMusic, 2015) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_LNp8xY1YM
- Pitta: The Vital Flame (by Yuval Ron presented by Metta Mindfulness Music, 2015) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8h6tTiI5xw&list=RDQMf3e53fCrFVs&start_radio=1
- Meditation Music for Chakra Balancing and Healing Music Sound Therapy (MeditationRelaxClub, 2014) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73uMzjkIkg&list=RDQMf3e53fCrFVs&index=4
- Vata: The Soaring Soul by Yuval Ron presented by Metta Mindfulness Music (Dr. Richard Gold and Composer Yuval Ron, 2015) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R49-pcki7Y
- Kapha (Earth & Water) (Composer: sacchetto giuliano, Music Publisher: Tobacco Music Edition) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfoVAjTsPZc
- Relaxing Music w hawaiian guitar (“Palm Beach” Track 1 from
CD Palm Beach ©) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wK13IdEpaY
To undergo full relaxation, try syncing your meditation/ yoga with your ayurveda music. This is a great way to harmonize your breathing and life.
Here at Ayur Clinic we also offer yoga. Yoga helps relaxes the body and mind, even in the midst of stressful environments. It enables you to help control your breathing and clear your mind of cluttered thoughts, leaving only deep physical and mental refreshment. There are many benefits of yoga, which you can read here.
About Ayur Clinic
Ayur Clinic in Melbourne offers holistic, gentle treatments that help our patients heal naturally. To know more about Ayurveda in Melbourne or Ayurvedic medicine make an appointment with one of our highly experienced practitioners please contact on +61 3 90782940 or email at email@example.com