Nature and qualities of Vata body type:
Ayurvedic ideology is based on the balance of tridoshas. Each one us have a unique constitution of body or pakriti.
Individuals with predominant vata dosha contain the following characteristics. Check if you are a vata dominant person with following hints.
Physical Characteristics :
- Thin and active
- Skin is dry and rough
- Easily fatigued
- Tendency of cold hands and feet
- discomfort in cold season
- Dry hair
- less perspiration
- Digestion and appetite variable
- Either too tall or too short
- Creative and excited.
- Love new experiences.
- Quick to learn, quick to forget
- Talk and walk hastily
- Enthusiastic but has changeable moods
- Acts on impulse
- Disjointed/racing thoughts and disturbed sleep
In a balanced state, Vata creates a great mental energy, imagination and highly creative mind. When out of balance, Vata makes a person fearful, completely worried which results in irregular digestion, unintended weight loss and insomnia.
Some tips to maintain proper balance for vata body types.
- Prefer warm temperatures.
- Follow the daily schedule
- Get minimum 8 hours of sleep
- Prepare warm meals and sit for meals at regular time
- Add more sweet,sour and salty foods in your diet
- moderate, consistent exercise would help in retaining the mobile nature of vata.
- Ensure proper elimination daily.
- Add generous amount of quality oil or ghee in your foods.
- Always prefer cooked vegetables instead of raw ones.
Contact us today for more information!