Stress Less at Ayur Clinic Melbourne
Young adults (age group: 18-25 ) continued to report higher levels of stress and distress compared to older Australians’ says 2014 stress and well-being survey conducted in Australia. When there is no medicine that can directly cut down stress, yet we need to face such situations daily, it is in our hands to decide. Every one face stressful situations, but all are not stressed. Our attitude decides whether we lag behind or keep going !
Stress produces many adverse effects on our body. The body cannot absorb the nutrition from food taken, it doesn’t utilise the energy that exercise gives us. Unresolved stress disturbs the body’s biochemical equilibrium which prevents our body from feeling good and gradually we cannot differentiate what makes our body feel good. Some simple mental preparations and attitude changes would help us greatly.
- Let us cut down the negative self-talk and try more confident positive self-talk
- We need not push ourselves into the maze of life. Stand out, be objective. Have a positive outlook of life.
- Let’s stay open to humour.
- Try to sit back, relax and think again. Some situations are not so serious as we perceive it to be. Reassessing would help.
- Let’s evaluate the things that demotivate us and try to change it. Small changes work wonders!
- We can’t control what happens to us, but we can control our reactions to it.
- Eating a healthy diet, getting fresh air and a good night’s sleep would help.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps to correct the imbalance created in the mental phase of the doshas in a natural way. With the help of many relaxation therapies and massages, the person slowly regains his natural – balanced state. Try Yoga and meditation and Ayur Clinic Melbourne, it helps to stay calm and helps us to recover from stressed moments easily.