Move closer to nature this New Year
A fresh year is ahead. New hopes, new resolutions, new ideas revolves in everyone’s minds. It is a positive note if your intuition says to organize and discipline your habits as a part of new year mood. Move closer towards nature and be healthier this year. Practice some simple ayurvedic lifestyle changes and stay strong and happy.
- Create a routine time for your routine like rising, eating, exercising etc. Align with the nature’s cycle and practice it. Take a look at Dhinacharya referred by Ayurveda
- Take time for a self-massage daily. It would work wonders on your energetic move.
- Surrender to bed and take a deep sleep. Let your physical and emotional ails be amended automatically.
- Detoxify your body regularly. Take panchakarma therapy for a perfect internal cleanse
- Eat only when hungry
- Know your personal constitution and imbalances.
- Monitor digestion and elimination properly.
- Never suppress natural urges.
- Eat warm, home-cooked meals as far as possible.
- Sip warm water regularly.
- Deep breathing is the essential for healthy routine. Practice some daily breathing exercises or pranayama to increase vitality.
- Take steps to know yourself and analyse. This would help you to burst out stress.
Slowly adopt these simple practices to your routine. These elementary ayurvedic guidelines make the core of the ancient wisdom on human health. They have proved effective and stood the test of time. At any point we know nature is all powerful. Align with nature and make this new year a vibrant one.
Stay blessed! Contact us today for more information!