Ayurveda is a holistic science of medicine that provides a complete and permanent cure.
Sydney is the most populous city of Australia. The need for medical services keeps increasing along with the volume of the people. Ayurveda is a holistic science of medicine that provides a complete and permanent cure.
Ayurclinic has some Nature lovers and experts who provide professional cure and personal care for each who walks in. Ayurclinic doctors have about 25+ experience in the field across two countries. They are the pioneers in classical Ayurveda in Australia. Ayurclinic treats people under three domains.
Ayurveda functions on some basic principles
- Our body is made up of five elements of nature comprising of three doshas.
- Vata with properties of air and space
- Pitta with properties of fire and water
- Kapha with properties of earth and water. Learn more on Tridodhas here
- Each person has one predominant dosha
- When these doshas go out of balance, illness occurs.
- ‘Ama’ or fat – the metabolic waste clogs to the micro-channels of the body causing diseases
- Detoxification therapies can cleanse the body from within.
- Herbal medicines support the treatment without causing harmful effects on body.
- Since Ayurveda treats the root of the disorder, a complete and permanent cure is possible
To know more about Ayurvedic medicine in Sydney or to make an appointment with one of our highly experienced practitioners please contact on +61 3 90782940 or email at email@example.com