“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease” – Thomas Edison
Dr. Sajimon George
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Dr. Sajimon George is a traditional native healer who makes it a point to understand people's needs and gives a quick solution. Beyond being a doctor, he is the right end of the telescope whose inspirational words give the strength to fight from within.
Authentic natural therapies need expert skills, and Dr. Sajimon George is one of Australia's most accomplished and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner and counsellor. Dr. George has been an Ayurvedic Clinical Practitioner for over 25 years and has been a pioneer in Ayurveda at Australia, hailing from the birthplace of Ayurveda, Kerala (India).
Following his Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) at the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India, Dr. George discovered a passion for natural wellness. He undertook his speciality training in modern diagnostic methods at Amrutha Institute of Medical Science, Kerala and has successfully treated over 20,000 medical situations including patients suffering from auto-immune disorders.
During his career in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, he has played leading roles. His accomplishments include :
- The Founder Secretary of Herbind Ayurvedics and Development Society and Director and Chief Physician of Herbind Ayurvedic Centre run by the society
- Professional member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda (AAA) Number P033.04
- Accredited member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) Number 18464
- Professional member of Ayurvedic Medical Association of India (AMAI)
- Former District President and Kerala State Committee Member of Ayurvedic Medical Association of India (AMAI)
- Winner of 2012 Hind Rattan Award – presented every year to select Non-Resident Indians who have etched an identity socially and economically by virtue of their own excellence presented at the 31st International Congress of NRIs on 25 January 2012 in New Delhi
You can read through Dr. George’s articles at AYURCLINIC Blog.
Connect with Dr. George on LinkedIn
Book Your Appointment
Contact AYURCLINIC – The place of rebirth of Ayurveda
Ayurveda | Homeopathy | Yoga | Meditation
You are welcome to contact Ayurclinic with any enquiries! Call +61 3 9078 2940 to book an appointment or write to us at email@example.com to know more about Ayurclinic’s treatment. We will be more than happy to assist you.